Engineering careers after graduation
Branches of activity
Young ISAE-ENSMA graduate engineers typically work in the industrial sectors of aerospace and ground transportation, in design or R&D departments.
60% of graduates work in aeronautics and aerospace, which is in keeping with the wish which most students express when arriving at ISAE-ENSMA. However, thanks to the broad academic training they have received at ISAE-ENSMA, others choose to work in other branches, such as mechanical engineering and ground transportation (25%), energy (10%) and industrial computing.
ISAE-ENSMA graduates are mainly recruited by large national and international companies (EADS, SAFRAN, Airbus, Dassault, Renault, THALES, PSA, FRAMATOME, etc …) or by associated service providers, such as ALTRAN or Teuchos.
Nature of the activity
Testimonies published in Technopolitain (by Romain Mudrak, Arnault Varanne and Marc-Antoine Lainé) :
Testimonies in the press :
– Interview Bernard Chemoul, directeur du centre spatial guyanais (Journal des Grandes Ecoles)
– Yvan Chabanne devient PDG d’Eurogiciel (Les Echos)
– Clémence Ramon vers le management des grands projets (Le Figaro)
– Quand Poitiers mène à la Formule 1 (La Nouvelle République)
– Profiter avant la traversée (La Nouvelle République)
Folder on atypical profiles (ENSMA Info, June 2016) :