Students at ISAE-ENSMA have many opportunities to study abroad.
In 1st year
– blue-collar internship carried out at the end of the first year, between July and August, from 1 to 2 months, in a company
In 2nd year
– Junior Engineer training carried out at the end of the second year, between June and September, from 3 to 4 months, in a company or a research laboratory (in a partner university or not)
In 3rd year
– possibility to carry out an academic exchange for one semester, the whole year or a double degree program in a partner university
– graduation project to carry out at the end of the 3rd year, between April and September, from 3 to 6 months, in a company or a research laboratory (in a partner university or not)
– possibility to start a V.I.E.
To see the list of the partner universities, please consult: “Networks and bilateral agreements”.