Your arrival at ISAE-ENSMA
- Registration for the first year is done at the beginning of the academic year from September 1, in accordance with the signature of the work contract or the funding start date.
- Please note that you must be registered or at least accepted for registration in order to sign your work contract.
- The DRDV office is at your disposal to guide you through these first steps.
From 25 September 2023
The complete application form should be submitted to the DRDV (Direction de la Recherche, du Doctorat et de la Valorisation) and sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Payment of tuition fees for the 2023-2024 academic year is 380 euros (this amount does not include the CVEC).
- Contact the doctoral school secretariat if you have any questions about the training programme, monitoring procedures and the rights and duties of doctoral students.
The registration documents to be downloaded
In case of a co-supervision, the agreement must be requested from the DRDV secretariat.
The complete file must be submitted to the DRDV secretariat, and an appointment will be made for the final registration at ISAE-ENSMA.
firstname.lastname@example.org Tél.: +33 (0)5 49 49 80 75
For all your administrative procedures and / or requests for information concerning your registration
For renewals and / or extensions of a “Scientist Researcher” residence permit obtained after signing a hosting agreement (or not) and holders of a “Student” residence permit
Doctoral School Secretariat
email@example.com Tél.: +33 (0)5 49 49 82 31
For all requests for information concerning the MIMME Doctoral School
ISAE-ENSMA Human Resources Department
only if ISAE-ENSMA is your employer