ISAE-ENSMA is part of a large number of networks enabling students to spend time abroad and international students to come to our school. Bilateral exchange agreements are signed allowing incoming and outgoing students to study for one or two semesters and, for some of them, to obtain a double degree.
The ISAE-ENSMA partner universities are listed in the table below. Those with which ISAE-ENSMA also has a double degree agreement are indicated by *.
Programme Erasmus +
Erasmus + - Studying abroad
By studying abroad with Erasmus+, you can improve your communication, language and inter-cultural skills and gain soft skills highly valued by future employers.
You can also combine your period spent studying abroad with an internship to gain work experience – ever important when starting out on the job market.
Opportunities to study abroad are available to students at short cycle Bachelor and Master levels and Doctoral candidates.
Access to Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support will help you learn the language used for your studies if you are moving between Programme countries.
Students with physical, mental or health-related conditions may apply for additional funding after they have been selected to study abroad.
The Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region wishes to give young people the best chances of success in their studies and their future professional integration. An international experience is a precious asset for professional and personal development, often decisive when looking for a job. The Region pilots and leads a consortium of educational and vocational training establishments. Mobilities organized in Europe as part of the curriculum are funded by the European Commission, represented by the Erasmus+ France Agency and the Region.
– To contribute to the realization of a professional internship abroad, lasting from 2 weeks to 6 months for the beneficiaries registered in a vocational education and training institution of the New Aquitaine Region that is part of the regional consortium during the year of mobility.
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (ICM)
ISAE-ENSMA and the University of Blida in Algeria are jointly participating in the International Credit Mobility program funded by the European Commission, based on academic and scientific excellence between Europe and non-European countries, within the framework of the Erasmus + 2021-2027 program. The main objective of this program is to strengthen cooperation between higher education institutions in European countries (called “program countries”) and non-European countries (called “partner countries”), through the award of mobility grants.
The objectives of this action are to
– enable students and staff to carry out a mobility to or from the partner countries of the Erasmus+ program
– support the internationalization of higher education institutions
– to highlight the richness and attractiveness of European Higher Education
– promote cooperation with partner countries in relation to foreign policy
– Master 2 students
– PhD students
– Teachers or professors-researchers
– Administrative or technical staff
– For students: to develop their linguistic, intercultural and professional skills, to ensure better employability, and to contribute to their personal development
– For university staff: to acquire knowledge and know-how, to enrich the pedagogical content of their courses, to improve their linguistic and professional skills through the exchange of best practices, to develop their professional network and to increase their capacity to contribute to the modernization and international opening of the university
– For higher education institutions: develop their capacities, their attractiveness and their international dimension
The PEGASUS network is the brainchild of the 4 GEA member schools. Its 25 European members aim to promote aerospace studies in Europe, by strengthening institutional links between partner universities and presenting a unified view of European aerospace training to our industrial partners.
The « Pegasus Award and Certificate » is delivered to those of our students who have reached a certain level in their mastery of foreign languages and have spent at least 5 months abroad, in industry or in a laboratory linked to aeronautics or aerospace.
More information at: www.pegasus-europe.org
The PFIEV (Programme de Formation d’Ingénieurs d’Excellence au Vietnam), which ISAE-ENSMA is a founding member and committed for the aeronautic training, the SIAE Tianjin in partnership with CAUC in China and several other networks such as GE4 (one or two semesters in Latin America, Asia…), BCI (Quebec), BRAFITEC and ARFITEC supplement the list of international programs.
Bilateral exchange agreements
|Austria||Fach Hochschule Joanneum – Graz|
|Belgium||Université de Liège|
|Greece||University of Patras|
|Norway||Norwegian University of Science and Technology – Trondheim|
|The Netherlands||Technische Universiteit Delft|
|Turkey||METU (Middle East Technical University)|
Bilateral agreements in the rest of the world:
|Pays||Ecoles – Universités|
||Université de Blida|
|Canada – Quebec|
|United States||IIT Chicago*|
|Japan||Faculty of Engineering, Hokkaido University|
|Mexico||Universidad Politécnica de Aguascalientes|
* : partner institutions of ISAE-ENSMA for double degree programs