Masters trainingMaster of Science in Aeronautics and Space
A Master’s degree in transport
Extensive areas of expertise:
- combining rigorous theoretical training with in-depth technological experience,
- focused on the fields of mechanics and energy,
- oriented towards aeronautics and space, land transport, energy industries.
A preparation for the engineering profession to:
- anticipate the rapid evolution of techniques,
- develop the capacity for innovation,
- assume the new functions of the engineer,
- promote the best integration into companies.